First naming of the tavern "zum Rindsfuß"
Renaming into "zur Fortuna"
Demolition of the old building and breaking ground for the new Hotel-Restaurants Fortuna
1st Juli 1977
Hotel-Restaurant Fortuna is opened
Origin of two conference rooms
Renovation of the rooms and restoration of the bathrooms
Our terrace under the linden trees is reopened
Reconstruction of our restaurant
Reconstruction of our "Stüble"
Creation of a suite in our highest floor
Reconstruction of our breakfast room
Yet 1683 a tavern is named for the first time and through the centuries the Hotel Fortuna developed its place in the heart of Kirchzarten and its people.
Learn more about the history of the hotel, of the saga of the “knight Kuno of Falkenstein” or of the family tree of the family Meder.
Feel comfortable and very welcome in a part of the history of Kirchzarten.